Frequently Asked Questions
At BāKIT Box...
BāKIT Box is a specialty baking kit subscription service that makes baking easy and fun for everyone. We offer a changing selection of menu options each month to choose from, so you can create delicious treats at home from scratch!
As a subscriber of BāKIT Box, you will choose your kit selections every month (or every other month). You will receive an email when the new menu is released, in order to select your kits. Payment is processed every month on the 15th, and boxes are shipped within a few days of payment processing.
Your subscription begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. Your subscription will automatically renew each month without notice until you cancel. There is a three month membership minimum before you can cancel. You authorize us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) every month until you cancel. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your plan, plus applicable taxes, every month upon renewal until you cancel.
For early cancellations, please contact us. For any changes to your selections or to your account, please email [email protected]
BāKIT Boxes are sold on our website bakitbox.com.
Each BāKIT Box kit is priced differently. See our product pages for individual pricing.
All of our product pages indicate common allergens. Check out our products for recipes that meet your dietary restrictions.
Each of our BāKIT Box kits have different expiration dates based on ingredients included. Check out our product pages for “Bake within” times.
We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
We currently ship across the continental USA.
We ship via different platforms depending on your location. You will receive an email confirmation after purchase, and you will also receive a shipping confirmation once the product ships out!
We are fulfilling every week! Your order and shipping confirmation emails will indicate exactly when you will receive your order. If you have not heard from us, reach out to [email protected]
Yes, your shipping confirmation email will have tracking info included.
After you accept delivery of a Product from us, if you are not 100% satisfied with the Product (because it is defective or otherwise), you may request a refund within seven days of delivery by sending an email to [email protected]
- After you accept delivery of a Product from us, if you are not 100% satisfied with the Product (because it is defective or otherwise), you may request a refund within seven days of delivery by sending an email to [email protected]. If part of a Product is defective, we reserve the right to decide in our discretion whether we will provide you with (A) a refund in an amount equal to the value of the defective portion(s) or (B) a full refund in an amount equal to the full value of the Product. The full refund option does not apply to orders larger than $100.
- If you refuse delivery of a Product from us for any reason, we will notify you within a reasonable period of time whether you are entitled to a refund (and, if so, the amount) by phone or email. If we determine that you are entitled to a refund, we will process such refund within 30 days of communicating our decision to you.
- We usually provide refunds using the same method that you used to pay for your purchase.
Contact [email protected] for changes to your order. Please include “Order Change” in your subject line.
We send fresh products with care using a biodegradable, insulated box with water soluble, cool gel packs designed to keep your food refrigerated.
Contact [email protected] for changes to your delivery address.
We're committed to tackling packaging waste; we use packaging that is recyclable or reusable and also keeps the food at a safe temperature during the entire journey to your home. Here are some tips on how to recycle your packaging:
- Box and Divider - All of the BāKIT Boxes and dividers are made from partially recycled cardboard and are curbside recyclable.
- Produce Bags - The kit and ingredient bags can be recycled at all locations that accept plastic bags.
- Insulated Liner - We use insulated liners made of recycled bottles that are fully curbside recyclable.
- Ice Packs - Our ice packs outer poly bag can be recycled. They can also be rinsed off and reused. To dispose of the ice packs, simply cut open the film, throw the contents in the trash, and recycle the film where you recycle your plastic bags.
- Plastic Containers - Our plastic containers range in number but are all curbside recyclable.
- Recipe Cards - Recipe cards are designed to be kept for your future bāking needs! They can also be recycled.
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected].
We’d love to hear your feedback! Please contact us at our social media channels or at [email protected].